This type of barriers is made especially for military use and several other applications. It is made of a collapsible wire mesh container and heavy duty fabric liner, and used as a temporary to semi-permanent structure.
It is deployed from a container, which is dragged along the line of ground where the barrier is to be formed, unfolding up to several hundred meters of barrier in minutes, ready for filling with soil by a backhoe loader.
- Easy Handling and Installation
- Long Lasting
- Economic comparatively
- Wire diameter: 4mm Corner /3mm Middle
- Steel: Electro/Hot Dip Galvanized
- Mesh Size: 75mm x 75mm, 100mm x 100mm
- Geo-textile: heavy Duty, UV Stabilized, 250 to 300 GSM, PP non- woven type /2.5mm thick/ available in Green, Beige and Grey Color.
- Military Protection barriers: made of Wire Mesh and Geo-Textile, available in various dimension as follow.
Military Barrier Panel size: 2.21m x2.13m, 1.37m x1.06m, 0.61m x0.61m, it also can be customized per customer requirement
Packing: wrapped with shrink film or packed in pallet.
- Protection against attack
- Protection from environmental disasters like Flood, hurricane etc
- Military fortification
- Protection against blast
- Flood Mitigation
- Guard Post
- Flight Line Protection
- Camp/Base Protection
- Protection against ammunition depot
- Perimeter security and defense walls
- Personnel and material bunkers
- Defensive firing positions
- Highway checkpoints
- Border crossing checkpoints
- Erosion control
This product most commonly used at:
- Peace Keeping
- Flood control Area
- Oil and Gas
- Ammunition Depot
- Flight Line
- Guard Post
- War Zone
To be filled with dry sand, soil, earthen material.