Polypropylene, which is also known as PP for short name, is one kind of thermoplastic resin material that produced by the polymerization of propylene. Woven polypropylene is polypropylene strips/threads that have been woven in two directions (warp and weft) to create a light, but strong and heavy-duty material.Build with circular woven polypropylene fabric, one side sewn as the bottom, leave the other side open, the simplest woven polypropylene bags are done.
These plastic sandbags are ideal for short term flood defense sandbagging and for building defensive walls for flood protection. These sandbags are also suitable for other temporary uses such as weighting down temporary road signs or agricultural netting.
- Woven Polypropylene Sandbags with UV Coating Protection, Ties Included
- 100% customized PP Sand bag with any customized size, color, thickness
- UV Protection from 200 to 4000 Hours
- High durability with excellent tearing strength
- Available in many size, also can be customized as per customer request
- Printing Option
- Resistant to tearing
- Denier: 650D to 2000D
- GSM: 40gsm- 140gsm
- Mesh Weave: As per customer requirement
- Print: as per customer requirement
Applications of polypropylene bags:
- Agricultural product packaging: PP woven bags are largely used in storing and transporting agricultural products such as aquatic products, feeds, fruits, vegetables, etc. PP woven bags used in the agricultural industry typically include feed PP woven bags, chemical PP woven bags, fertilizer PP woven bags, vegetable woven bags and fruit mesh bags.
- Food packaging: PP woven bags are increasingly used to pack food. Common food woven bags include rice PP woven bags, flour PP woven bags, maize woven bags, etc.
- Geotechnical engineering: PP woven fabrics are extensively used in the construction of irrigation works, roads, railways, ports, mines, buildings, and more. Having the functions of filtering, draining, isolation and anti-seepage, PP woven fabrics are one of the most popular geosynthetics.
- Tourism and transport: Temporary tents, sunshades, and various travel bags can be made by PP woven fabrics. In addition, plastic woven fabrics can also be used as fences and screens during construction.
- Daily necessities: PP woven bags are almost used by everyone, whether workers, farmers, or cargo agents etc. You can find plastic woven products (such as shopping bags, logistics bags etc.) in stores, warehouses and houses, nearly everywhere.
- Flood control products: Woven bags play an important role in reducing or preventing the detrimental effects of flood waters. They are widely used in the construction of dams, river banks, roads and railways. Woven polypropylene sandbags are widely used all over the world.
- Special woven bags: Special woven bags are used to serve some special purposes. For example, UV resistant woven bags have UV protection and anti-aging function, allowing them a longer lifespan in the sunlight. Woven polypropylene tube with UV protection can be used for earthbag buildings.
Properties of woven polypropylene bags
- Polypropylene Bags are reusable.
- Polypropylene Bags don’t degrade when wet.
- Polypropylene Bags are naturally resistant to tearing.
- Polypropylene Bags can be printed on one side or both sides.
- Polypropylene Bags allow the contents to breath until air dried.
- Polypropylene Bags have better burst strength than plastic bags.
- Polypropylene Bags can be laminated as the vapor and moisture barrier.
- Polypropylene Bags can be partially transparent for outstanding presentation.
- Polypropylene Bags can be side gusseted to accommodate bulky items easily.