Admax Gabion: are formed from wire mesh fabric panels, jointed to form square, rectangular or trapezoidal shaped units.
Admax Gabion box is the most ideal material for slope stabilization, erosion control, bank protection, after filled with rock, gabion box can be placed to the project site for forming structure, for retaining wall, for commercial use, for industrial user, for road projects.
The double twisted hexagonal wire mesh reinforced by the selvedges of heavier wire which makes gabion box a flexible. The rectangular shape welded wire mesh gabion enables the gabion build in regular share.
These units are part pre-assembled in the factory to form a flat-pack system.
These flat-pack units are supplied to the customer and formed into the final shaped module on site with the necessary lacing wire, helical and/or C or hog rings as required.
The types of mesh are a non-ravelling type such as welded wire mesh or hexagonal woven wire mesh and provided with corrosion protection to suit the required exposure conditions.
We use Galfan or hot dip Galvanized type with or without PVC coated as per customer requirement. Gulfan wire is a carbon steel wire with a heavier coating that is 95% zinc and 5% aluminum with better corrosion and abrasion resistance performance than gabions made of PVC coated steel wires and standard zinc coated steel wires.
The thicker zinc coating makes this wire more corrosion resistant than regular coating pre-galv wire. The coating is allowed to be much heavier because of the added aluminum in the mixture. The aluminum allows the wire’s ductility to remain high which prevents the coating from cracking off during wire mesh manufacturing.
Why ADMAX Grade Gabions
exceed ASTM A975 or EN 10223-3.
ADMAX Gabion products:
- Welded Gabion Basket – Durable & Multipurpose
- Woven hexagonal Type Gabion Basket
- Gabion Mattresses
- Slope/Rock fall Protection Netting
- SACK GABION
- Green terramesh
- Filling material
- Assembly and installation Support
These Gabions can be used for:
- Retaining wall structure
- Hydraulic Structures, Dams, Culverts
- Erosion & Scour Protection, Highway Protection
- River & Canal Training works
- Soil Erosion Protection
- Gabions are customizable for home garden use also.
- It blends easily & harmoniously with natural surroundings.
- It is low cost alternative to concrete or masonry structures.
- It’s very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength, Simple and speedy installation.
- Cost Effective: It can be fold and to reassemble anywhere, easy to carry and reduce transportation cost.
- Environmentally Friendly: Gabions can be filled with recycled materials such as concrete or rock that is waste from construction projects, which would reduce landfill and fuel consumption.
- Gabions can be reinvented for many gardens uses: benches, outdoor fire surrounds, fence foundations, pond surrounds, planters, even pillars for water taps.